The SAFe product owner/product manager 5 certification is a foundational level program that delivers an all-embracing knowledge regarding the Lean and Agile principles and the SAFe framework. The program offers a wide perspective into the job roles and responsibilities of Product owners and product managers which in turn ensures maximum ROI(return of investment) and improvements in heaps and bounds. The training sessions are meant to provide an overview of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). The major purpose of the SAFe product owner/product manager 5 certification is to render a complete understanding of the job roles of product owners and product managers so that they are able to work and come up with positive outcomes and results. The product owners and product managers are able to understand their role at the enterprise level and are able to perform their duty to the best of their abilities.
The SAFe product owner/ product manager 5 certification training course develops the skill sets required to carry out tasks such as the delivery of value as far as Lean enterprise is concerned. The course covers a comprehensive understanding of the roles as a POPM (product owner and product manager) so that the attendees are able to transform themselves into industry-ready professionals. They also gain insight into what constitutes the Agile release train (ART) and will understand how it delivers value through Program increments.
The training program deals with the exploration of how to apply Lean thinking in order to disintegrate Epics into Features and Stories, refine features and stories, handle Program and team backlogs, and to scheme and execute Iterations and Program Increments.
The professionals are able to discover more about the Continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture and its contribution to the unabated augmentation of the ART (Agile release train). Prepare for the SAFe product owner/product manager 5 examinations through our two-day course and grab a chance to make most of the opportunities.
WHY CHOOSE CAREERERA?
- For starters, the certification offered at Careerera follows a bottom to top approach as far as rendering education is concerned and hence every minute detail is taken into consideration which facilitates a better learning environment for the candidates.
- The progress of the candidate is evaluated by the professional trainers and thus timely feedback is provided so that the candidates are able to achieve the desired growth rate.
- We at Careerera, offer a course completion certificate that validates their attendance in the training session.
- The curriculum of the course is tailor-made to suit the advancements taking place in the actual workspace. This also ensures that the participants are indulging in a pragmatic learning environment which in the long run is going to benefit them in the actuality.
- All our trainers are well qualified and experienced professionals who have worked for more than two decades in the industry and hence are competent enough to deliver the right exposure for great results.
WHAT ARE THE OBJECTIVES OF THE SAFe PRODUCT OWNER/ PRODUCT MANAGER 5 CERTIFICATION TRAINING?
The key objectives of the SAFe product owner/product manager 5 are as follows:
- The training will provide you with an insight into how you can carry out the execution of Scaled Agile framework in the Lean enterprise.
- The certification training will provide you with a deep comprehension related to the connection between the SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values and the job responsibilities of the product owner and product manager.
- Learn how to establish collaboration with Lean portfolio management.
- Facilitate the disintegration of the Epics into features and further decompose features into stories.
- Learn how to process features into stories, management of programs and team backlogs, and so on.
- Estimate and forecast work with the help of the Agile teams.
- Utilization of program increment planning in order to represent customer needs.
- You will learn to come up with continuous value and how to deliver it through the execution of the program increment.
- Also, gain insight into how to curate an excellent role action plan.
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES NEEDED FOR THE SAFe PRODUCT OWNER/ PRODUCT MANAGER 5 CERTIFICATION?
The certification is a foundational level certification and therefore anyone interested can be a part of this. Having said that, there are certain skills that one must have in order to grab a total comprehension of the overall subject. And the required skills are as follows:
- Prior experience of working and dealing with a SAFe platform.
- A candidate also must have some experience with either lean, Agile or any other related certification.
Moreover, one should also attend the SAFe product owner/product manager 5 certification training to grab access to the exam and to finally achieve the title of being a SAFe certified professional.
EXAMINATION FORMAT OF SAFe PRODUCT OWNER/ PRODUCT MANAGER 5 CERTIFICATION
Once you complete the training session you receive the means of entry to the examination format of the SAFe product owner/product manager 5 are as follows:
- The format of the examination is multiple choice and response.
- The attendees get a total of 90 minutes or 1.5 hours in order to attempt the SAFe product owner /product manager certification exam.
- The examination is web-based and taken over a single browser. It is a closed book examination without any outside assistance and is timed.
- 45 questions are asked in the examination and a candidate needs to secure at least 33 out of 45 MCQ based questions. The passing percentage is 73%.
- The medium of the examination is English.
- As per the retake policy, a candidate can opt for a retake that requires 10 days wait if it is the third attempt and 30 days wait in case of a fourth attempt. However, the candidates can immediately opt for the second attempt.
- The retake cost for the examination is $50.
Note: The attendance in the training sessions is mandatory in order to get access to the examination in the first place.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE SAFe PRODUCT OWNER/ PRODUCT MANAGER 5 CERTIFICATION?
The major benefits associated with the SAFe product owner/product manager 5 certification are as follows:
- First and foremost the certification certifies the candidates and validates the skills that allow them to grasp new opportunities and possibilities that will come their way as far as the Scaled Agile framework is concerned.
- On top of that, the certification validates the skills and knowledge so that the employers get aware of the skills of the individual. The certificate acts as a token of excellence for the product owner and product manager.
- Gaining the SAFe product owner/product manager (POPM) certification distinguishes the professionals from their peers and colleagues. It is a career distinguisher and ought to prepare the individuals for the industry-centric challenges.
- Those who are looking for career advancement in their respective fields can opt for learning the Scaled Agile framework and can build up a great and challenging career for themselves.
- Not only does it provide optimum exposure to all the interested professionals but that said, at the same time it also acts as a catalyst in the professional progress.
- The payback of the SAFe product owner/product manager (POPM) certification is higher in the long run and that is why it is a much sought-after professional certification for the professionals who would like to have an edge in their working environment.
WHO SHOULD GO FOR THE SAFe PRODUCT OWNER/ PRODUCT MANAGER 5 CERTIFICATION?
The SAFe product owner/product manager 5 course is a game-changer for the following professionals:
- Software developer
- Solution train engineer
- Delivery manager
- Product owner
- Product manager
- Development manager
- SAFe program consultant
- Agile coach
- Business analyst
- Release train engineer
- Scrum master
- Program manager
- Project manager
But that said, the course can be taken by anyone who wishes to get an insight into the Scaled Agile framework or is interested to take the job responsibilities of a product owner or a product manager.
- Total 2-days training is offered for the SAFe product owner/product manager 5 certifications.
- After completion of the training, 6 professional development units (PDUs) and 15 scrum educational units (SEUs) are offered to the participants.
- Blended training sessions are offered to facilitate learning for the individuals who participate in the training program. Wherein the candidates can also make use of the self-paced sessions that are associated with your field of study.
- Relevant course material is offered to the participants that include a plethora of learning resources in order to aid the Scaled Agile framework journey.
- The participants will also receive a one-year membership to the SAFe community platform that will provide them with the chance to get acquaintance with the other professionals belonging to the same field.
- The study kit includes the in-house published materials, workbooks, sample papers, and other study supporting materials such as essential handouts and so on.