Six Sigma Green Belt Certification by SixSigmaVersity
21-November-2020 -To- 29-November-2020
4 Days (18 Hours)
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification by SixSigmaVersity
19-December-2020 -To- 27-December-2020
4 Days (18 Hours)
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification is the most sought after course for business professionals as the major emphasis of the course is on improving the quality and process environment across different business verticals. The course is offered in both online Six Sigma certification training as well as classroom Six Sigma Green Belt certification training. The course is designed and implemented by ASQ body of knowledge. During the entire duration of the course, professionals will get to learn about various tools and techniques which mainly lay emphasis on requirements of the customers by minimizing redundancies and improving quality standards. They are able to establish such standards that help to minimize defects in a particular process. After successful certification of the course professionals will be made business ready to implement Green Belt projects and will also be able to play leadership qualities in various environments.
Green belts are talented team players and their goal is to progress process quality. They help to link the breach between the Six Sigma theory and the actual application. Six Sigma Green Belt contenders play a significant role in advancing the method, data review or Project Management. Six Sigma Green Belt certification training teaches contenders the basic techniques used by a project team and how to implement DMAIC skills that connect to a Six Sigma Project.
The Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training is a course in which candidates will get an overview of tools and processes that are vital to contributing to DMAIC development projects. This course emphasizes the basic structure of DMAIC. By taking up this qualification course expert can classify the issues and apply solutions to remove them.
Green Belt experts regularly support Black Belts and participate in method development initiatives of the firm with their knowledge of statistical tools and method development approach.
- Rigorous 16 hours of online training
- Continuous training access for 180 days
- Case Study teaching methodology
- High emphasis on Crosswords during the entire course duration
- Course completion certificate
The basic format of the Six Sigma Green Belt certification is mentioned below.
- Multiple choice questions
- 60 questions are to be answered in every exam
- No negative marking is done for the wrong answers that you mark
- The test is of 90 minutes duration
- It is a proctored online exam.
- Current pass rate required is 93%
The following specialists may go for the Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training
- Quality Auditors
- Quality Analysts, and Managers
- Management Students
- Quality Engineers
- Quality System Managers
- Quality Supervisors
- Folks who wish to learn the Lean Six Sigma principles
There are no pre-defined criteria for getting certified in the course. However it is recommended to have a Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification before applying to the course.
The Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training course will let you:
- Understand the fundamentals of Lean thinking and Six Sigma.
- Study how Six Sigma can profit your organization.
- Recognize the ideas of Lean and different types of waste.
- Contribute as an active memberainingr of Lean events.
- Recognize all about Six Sigma steps of the DMAIC method and learn to practice tools for every phase.
- Apply proficiency to study and gather data.
- Know problem solving, the constant development of methods, and change organization to promise smooth operations.
How do I become a Certified Six Sigma Green Belt professional?
Candidates or the professionals willing to get certified should need to follow the below mentioned guidelines.
- After successful completion of the course, the candidates need to give the certification paper within 2 months
- Candidates need to choose a date of their choice for the examination and inform the same by mailing it to the concerned authorities. The link for the examination will only be available on the date of the examination
- If a particular candidate has cleared the examination then the relevant candidate will get a e-certificate within 2 weeks
- For ASQ certification, candidates will need to appear for the ASQ Certified Six Sigma Green Belt examination and score a minimum of 550 marks of the total 750 marks
Career scope of the course
A certified Green Belt professional play a vital role in improving the revenue of the organization. The course is basically ideal for those who are willing to make their career in quality sector. They are capable of resolving all the business problems in a easy manner. Professionals will be able to manage high designation roles such as Quality Manager, Quality Analyst, Finance Manager, Supervisor, Quality Control, etc.
- Sl. No.
- Chapter - 1
- Six Sigma Origins
- Chapter - 2
- Quality Masters
- Chapter - 3
- Leadership and Strategic Planning
- Chapter - 4
- Creating a Customer Focus
- Chapter - 5
- Project Management
- Chapter - 6
- Measures and Metrics
- Chapter - 7
- Problem Solving Using Design, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control
- Chapter - 8
- Variable Control Charts
Q1. What is the method of getting the SSGB certification?
Kindly follow the mentioned steps
- Check your eligibility first for the certification
- Register yourself for a training course
- Complete the training successfully
- Attempt the tests
- Complete the assigned projects
- Avail the Careerera certificate for SSGB
- Attempt the actual certification exam
- Get qualified
Q2. What is the Body of Knowledge for the SSGB exam?
- The Body of Knowledge for Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training is Six Sigmaversity Body of Knowledge.
Q3. What is the exam layout for the Six Sigma Green Belt Certification exam?
- The SSGB certification exam comprises of 100 questions with the time limit of 4 hours. All the questions are MCQs and T/F pattern.
Q4. What is the level of this qualification?
The level of the certification is SSYB
Q5. Who provides the SSGB certification?
- The course completion certificate is delivered by our organization i.e. Careerera.
Q6. What is Six Sigma?
- Six Sigma is a set of implements and tactics for method development formerly developed by Motorola. The Six Sigma pursues to advance the value of method outputs by recognizing and removing the origins of errors and reducing variability in manufacturing and business methods.
Q7. Who is this course directed at?
- The course is targeted at following: · Quality Auditors · Quality Analysts, and Managers · Management Students · Quality Engineers · Quality System Managers · Quality Supervisors
Q8. When will applicants get their PDU certificates?
- All PDU certificates will reach applicants within 2 business days just after the training.
Request a Call Back
Student's Review & FeedbackPost a comment
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification by SixSigmaVersity, this Course and batch also available in other locations View
- American Samoa
- Antigua And Barbuda
- Bahamas The
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Croatia (Hrvatska)
- Czech Republic
- Democratic Republic Of The Congo
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- External Territories of Australia
- Falkland Islands
- Faroe Islands
- Fiji Islands
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- French Southern Territories
- Gambia The
- Guernsey and Alderney
- Heard and McDonald Islands
- Hong Kong S.A.R.
- Korea North
- Korea South
- Macau S.A.R.
- Man (Isle of)
- Marshall Islands
- Netherlands Antilles
- Netherlands The
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Palestinian Territory Occupied
- Papua new Guinea
- Pitcairn Island
- Puerto Rico
- Republic Of The Congo
- Saint Helena
- Saint Kitts And Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Smaller Territories of the UK
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Georgia
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Svalbard And Jan Mayen Islands
- Trinidad And Tobago
- Turks And Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- United States Minor Outlying Islands
- Vatican City State (Holy See)
- Virgin Islands (British)
- Virgin Islands (US)
- Wallis And Futuna Islands
- Western Sahara